Friday, June 27, 2008

Fabulous Friday

I can not tell you how happy I am that it is Friday. This week at work has been the worst. It has been so busy, each day felt like I had been there for 3 days.
I am so excited for about 3:00. Robert and I play Bunco with 5 other couples and we are in charge for June so all 6 couple's are going camping tonight and coming home on Sunday. We love to camp, but it will be so fun with our friends. We have been getting together for about 10 years. Some of the time we don't even play Bunco, we just enjoy each other's company. We already vacation together so we may as well camp together. Hopefully I will get some great pictures and will post them next week before I leave on Thursday for Martin's Cove with the youth in our Stake. ( I AM to old for this.)
Tiffany and her kids have moved back home with us. I think that they are finally settled. Mike has the kids the week of the 4th of July, so she will be able to get things put away and in order while they are gone. As crazy as it is at our house I LOVE having the kids there.
ELLEN... I tried to comment on your blog and it would not send through, Tiffany said you have to go in and approve people so that they can comment on your blog.. You know me, kind of stupid about this stuff, if you have any questions or problems give her a call so she can help you.
Last, I want to remind the Davies Family about the Family Reunion the first weekend in August. If you have any questions, give me a call. And The Garbe Reunion is the 15th-17th of August. We are so excited about this. My kids have some really fun things planned so be sure that you have that on your calendar also.
Sorry about no pictures, I need to get better at getting them on my computer. And speaking of which I took some great pictures of Gerald and his family. If Ashley does not get one on her blog I will put a couple of them on next week. It always fun to take pictures when you have a great back ground ( gerald's back yard) and you have great subjects. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

finally something new to read!

sounds like tons of fun. im so jealous!!!

love ya

Unknown said...

Davies reunion? Is this the one is Hunstville??