Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been tagged

Here's the rules:
Copy and paste these instructions.
Each player answers the questions about themselves
At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names
Go to their blog and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog
Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answers.

#1: WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
Ten years ago I was in my 7th year of working for John Smiley at State Farm. Trent was 19 and still trying to decide what he wanted to do for the rest of his life. Tiffany was 17 and I was pretty sure that she would NEVER graduate from High School. She did not care one bit about school or her grades. As long as she looked good and was having fun she was good. Thank You Mike Gardner for setting her on the course for graduation. Tyson was 12 and of course like always excelling in school. It was alway easy for him. Robert and I were just enjoying life. For the most part we had good teenagers and really quite enjoyed them.

#2 WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY "TO DO" LIST TODAY?
Work of course.
Get stuff together for Tiffany's yard sell tomorrow.
Take the girls to dinner, as Robert and Trent will be a father & son's.
Clean my house
Hopefully get to bed early

#3: SNACKS I ENJOY
Popcorn
Red Vines
Puppy Chow-- great receipe

#4: THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE
I would first go on a very extended vacation. I would pay off my house and my kid's house's. We would all have a new car. I would buy a condo somewhere great so the whole family could get away several times a year. And I would put money away for my grandkids education.

#5: PLACES I HAVE LIVED.
Spanish Fork, Utah
Springville, Utah 2 months.
Spanish Fork, Utah
I really get around Huh.

I am tagging:
Anyone who looks at my blog.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Does that mean that Dad is on a Father and SONS outing he is going to take Oak! hmmmmm sweet idea!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

nice going. should be interesting to fill this our at work tonight!

im totally allowed to get on the internet just so you all dont think im a total slacker its just that slow at the hotel:)