Monday, May 5, 2008

As you can see I still have not figured out the picture thing. I guess we will have to have a lesson on that for FHE.
This past weekend Robert and I went to his nephews funeral in Ferron. Trent and Tiffany went with us. It was very sad he has 4 little kids that he has custody of. I hope that everything works out for his parents and those cute little kids.
After the funeral We headed for St. George to spend the weekend with our couples Bunco group. They went a day before us so we were pretty excited to get down there. These 6 couples have been getting together for about 10 years now. For the last 3 years we have been going down to my bosses house in St. George for the weekend once in the spring and once in the fall. We have so much fun. We don't get much sleep and we just hurt from laughing. Robert did not fill very good all weekend but he was such a sport and we just drug him along.

Just a reminder for all those who blog if you are apart of the Garbe clan. Don't forget our Family Reunion August 15th-17th. Just a note, I have had a few people say that they were not going to come because they could not get Friday off. Don't worry, I really was just thinking that everyone would get their when they can on Friday after work.

P.S. Tiffany take the tracker thing of your blog LOL.

No comments: