Monday, April 6, 2009

So Proud

Tyson finally sent some pictures of him. I have not been able to talk to him and get the details about the pictures, but it was just so awesome to see him. I hope that he knows how proud we are of him.



He did say that this was the tower that he is in during his watch. Hopefully there will be many more pictures to come.
As excited as I was to see these pictures, I look at them and it is like it is not real. These are the pictures that I look at of someone else's son. But this time it is not, it IS my son. (love you Ty)
Have I told you how excited I am for July ? Tyson and Lauren will be having their "little man" and some time in July Ty will be able to come back to the states for a couple of weeks. Can not wait.
We love you, we miss you, can not wait to see you and we are so proud of you. We are so proud of what you are doing and what you are doing for all of us.


1 comment:

Jill T said...

We are all very proud of you Tyson. You are making a great sacrifice for all of us. We appreciate and pray for our military people every day. Good luck and stay safe!!!