Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffany

Today is Tiffany's birthday.. I just want to wish her a happy one.
I was thinking about her this morning as I was getting ready for work and laughed out loud about the night she was born. I had been to the hospital 2 times and they had sent me home. Robert and I had decided that we would go to a Primary In service meeting, maybe that would take my mind off my situation. About half way through the meeting I told Robert that I was going to go downstairs and go the bathroom. I told him if I was not back in 10 minutes to come down and check on me. Well everything was fine until I got the the stairs and I could not even lift my legs to get up the stairs. I did not worry because I knew that he would be coming down to check on me right ? NOT. After waiting for quite some time I had to crawl up the about 20 stairs. My loving husband had forgot about me. When he seen my face he knew that it was time for us to leave. And then we had to turn around and go back down those stupid stairs. When we got home he was ready to leave for the hospital for the third time, I told him that we were going to wait for alittle bit because I was not going to be sent home again. He finally got me to leave the house about 10:45. We got to the hospital at 11:00 and Tiffany was born at 11:31 on 11-11-81. When Tiffany was younger she always thought that she was pretty special because they would have an assembly every year at school on her birthday. I am not sure how old she was when Trent told her that it was not for her and it was for the veterans.
We are so lucky to have her as part of our family. We love you Tiff and again hope that you have a great day.

No comments: